By logging on and using the website of the Supreme Council for the Environment, you are subject to the terms and conditions of use set forth on this page, as well as the legislation and laws in force in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It also means that unconditionally accept these terms and conditions which apply to all social networking accounts of the Supreme Council for the Environment.
Modifying the Terms
Your access to the website of the Supreme Council for the Environment, as well as surfing or participation in the SCE’s social networking accounts should be for lawful purposes only. Also, you are fully responsible for knowing and abiding by all legislation, laws, regulations, rules and provisions relating to your use of this website site. Once you log in the website you agree that you will not:
- Use the website to commit a criminal offense, or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which may be deemed a criminal offence or give rise to a civil liability.
- Post or disseminate any illegal content that includes discrimination, defamation, abuse or pornography materials.
- Use the website to impersonate other persons or parties.
- Use the website to upload any material that contains programs with viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer codes, files or programs that may alter, destroy or impede the work of the website or the hardware or software of any other person using it.
- Upload, posting, emailing or otherwise disseminating any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship.
- Alter, damage or delete any content on the website.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any form, whatsoever.
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of promotion.
- Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others, collect or store personal information about others.
Content and Intellectual Rights
All the data, information, reports, studies and multimedia, including audio and video files, provided in this website are the exclusive property of the Supreme Council for the Environment and should not, in any way may, be used without reference to the intellectual property of the Supreme Council for the Environment. The Bahraini and foreign publication and copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of this website. You agree to abide by all copyright notices that appear on this website.
Limitation of Liability
Accessing this website or using any of the available materials, are subject to own responsibility, and the Supreme Council for the Environment, the entities belonging to it or its staff provide no guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or closed or that it is free of problems, errors, deletion and modification.
The Supreme Council for the Environment does not accept, in any way, any liability resulting from incidental, indirect or special or punitive damages, or arising out of your use of the website and the information, data or material contained therein, whether resulting from your use of or inability to use the site, including, and without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of reputation, loss of business, loss of data or computer crash or malfunction, or any other damage that may occur.
- The Supreme Council for the Environment / PO Box: 18233 / Manama-Kingdom of Bahrain
- Contact the call centre from Bahrain on 8000 1112
- Contact the call centre from abroad on 00973 17386999
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org