The protection of the environment, conservation of natural resources and supporting the national efforts in this regard are a collective social responsibility assumed by everyone, individuals and institutions. From this perspective, the Supreme Council for the Environment calls on those who are keen on protecting the environment to send their personal information to it, and the relevant specialists will contact them and inform them about the events organized by the SCE.
They may contact the SCE through one of the following ways:
- The Supreme Council for the Environment / PO Box:18233 / Manama-Kingdom of Bahrain
- Contact the call centre from Bahrain on 8000 1112
- Contact the call centre from abroad on 00973 17386999
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the following e-form: