The Supreme Council for the Environment is keen on providing high quality and excellent services to gain the customers’ trust and customer satisfaction, in line with the Bahrain Economic Vision for Bahrain, 2013, the National Economic Strategy, and the Government Action Plan 2015-2018, being a balanced development program that meets the needs of the kingdom regarding services and investment.
Based on this, the Supreme Council for the Environment, following the directives of His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, Personal Representative of His Majesty the King and the President of the Supreme Council for the Environment, has adopted plans and programs to ensure the quality of services provided by various directorates and departments to satisfy customers and achieve excellence.
As a result, the Supreme Council for the Environment has launched the Customer Charter, which ensures the delivery of high-quality services for current and future clients, and to enhance means of communication with them directly. Therefore, the Supreme Council for the Environment is committed to:
- Paying attention, respect and appreciation for all customer projects.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent and high-quality services to the customers.
- Allocating a highly professional team to meet customer needs.
- Doing its utmost to respond to the customers’ requests and inquiries as quickly as possible.
- Streamlining procedures when providing services and meeting the clients’ needs.
- Providing accurate information to ensure proper service procedures.
In order to ensure this, the Supreme Council for the Environment expects its customers to do the following:
- Provide identification cards and the required documents in advance to complete the transaction.
- Promptly report any mistakes or modification of data.
- Respond to inquiries of the SCE’s specialists accurately and within a specific time.
We would like you to contact us so that we continue serving you.